What is it about Father’s Day and neckties? Unless dad seriously loves ties, there’s probably something he’d rather have for Father’s Day. This year, make his day special with these ideas!
- Let him sleep late
- Make him breakfast in bed
- Create a handcrafted card
- Do household chores like taking the trash out so he doesn't have to
- Make a mix with his kind of music (even if it's not yours)
- Give him the ultimate gift - your time! What dad wouldn't love a coupon book of IOUs for a dinner date, movie night, or a round of golf (or whatever else you and he like to do together.
In the mood to buy him a little something? Here are some ideas sure to please:
- Grill tools and a BBQ cookbook
- Athletic gear for his favorite sport
- A baseball hat or t-shirt featuring his team of choice
- A magazine subscription
Whatever you decide to do for dad, make sure it comes from the heart—that’s the key to a Happy Father’s Day.