Got a stain? Find quick, step-by-step cleaning instructions from the experts at Tide and the laundry rooms of people like you.
Tide Free is specially designed to provide great cleaning that’s gentle to your skin. Learn More
1) Remove the stain by gently scraping it with dull knife. Shake residue from garment.
2) Place stained garment face down on white paper towel and place another on top of garment. Press with warm (but not hot) iron, being careful to keep iron on paper towel. Keep changing paper towels until no more stain transfers.
3) Pretreat with Tide® Liquid. Pour Tide on to cover stain and let set for 20 minutes.
4) Wash in warm water with 1 use of Tide. Try Tide® Bleach Alternative.
5) If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.
Before treating any garment, refer to the instructions on the care label. Always test solution on a hidden area first. If treating washable silk or wool, follow basic instructions, but hand wash.