Got a stain? Find quick, step-by-step cleaning instructions from the experts at Tide and the laundry rooms of people like you.
In-wash booster. Available now in stores near you. Save $1.00
1) Brush the excess stain off the surface of the fabric.
2) Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain.
3) Using a PLASTIC bucket, create a soak solution by adding 1/2 use (approx. 25 mls) Tide® per gallon of cold water. Allow the garment to soak for up to 30 minutes, weighting the item with a WHITE towel to keep it totally submerged.
4) Wash in warm water with 1 use of Tide.
5) If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.
Before treating any garment, refer to the instructions on the care label. Always test solution on a hidden area first. If treating washable silk or wool, follow basic instructions, but hand wash.