Got a stain? Find quick, step-by-step cleaning instructions from the experts at Tide and the laundry rooms of people like you.
1) Try Tide® Stain Release™. Just add it to your wash along with your regular detergent.
1) Brush the excess stain off the surface of the fabric.
2) Rinse in cold water to dilute the stain.
3) Pretreat with Tide® Liquid. Pour Tide on to cover stain and let set for 20 minutes.
4) Wash in warm water with 1 use of Tide.
5) If stain remains, repeat steps before drying.
Before treating any garment, refer to the instructions on the care label. Always test solution on a hidden area first. If treating washable silk or wool, follow basic instructions, but hand wash.